Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Someone Stole Lindsay Lohan's Laptop (And It Has Dirty Pictures On It)

That story and more in today’s CelebFeed Gossip Roundup!

Someone allegedly stole Lindsay Lohan's laptop which may or may not have nude photos on it. :

Robin Marchant / Getty Images

Aaron Paul told Details magazine all the romantic, ahem, DETAILS about meeting his wife Lauren at Coachella:

Details / details.com

"Not on drugs…normally, I drink a lot at those festivals. But we were just so distracted with the high that was happening between us. It's unexplainable. I told her that night I was going to marry her. I did. I told her that. I knew what she was all about. I mean, come on, she runs an anti-bullying nonprofit called Kind Campaign."

Via details.com

Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne got sloppy at a Knicks game last night.

James Devaney / WireImage / Via buzzfeed.com


View Entire List ›